Monday, May 14, 2012

*Caution* Slow Blogger Crossing

It has been a rough week or so and I have completely neglected the blog. I pop in here and there but just can't muster the comprehensive skills to put words together. I had really wanted to do a Mother's Day post, but that seemed to get away from me too.
I have spent the last few weeks in varying degrees of flu-like stuff and its just been terrible. Obviously the result has been my lack of working in any way (you should see the house!)


But fear not folks, I am on my way back! I am strumming up a few posts this week including the last of the Secret Ingredient Desserts and some stuff about SOL(Standards of Learning) testing that kiddo and sis are starting this week. So be patient and I will be back and better than ever! (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment